PE gas pipe has the characteristics of easy installation, reliable connection, corrosion resistance, no gas blocking, good flexibility, long service life, and can be bent arbitrarily without deformation and gas blocking. The surface soft protective layer material is safer, easier to clean, and beautiful. The service life of the stainless steel threaded metal hose is 8 years.
Attention should be paid to the following aspects when we are using PE gas pipe:
1. After the gas pipe is installed, it must be properly protected (especially when tiling tiles). The gas pipe shall not be dismantled, moved, touched, smashed, squeezed, or pressed to ensure that the gas pipe is intact and undamaged.
2. Remember not to seal the gas pipe, especially the main valve of the entire building and the gas meter in each user's home. If you need to decorate, it can be made into a trap door cabinet or leave ventilation holes, and sufficient space should be reserved for maintenance and security inspection.
3. Do not disassemble and install gas pipelines (including pipeline fixing hooks or pipe clamps) and water heaters without permission. They should be installed by professional technicians from relevant gas companies to ensure safety.
4. Rooms with gas pipelines cannot be used as bedrooms to avoid gas leakage, fire, and endanger life. At the same time, no flammable and explosive materials can be stacked in the kitchen or room through which the gas pipeline passes.
5. The gas pipeline cannot be buried in the wall and not less than 10cm from the ground. Gas pipes are not allowed to pass through walls and should not be too long, and the hose for cooking appliances should not exceed 2 meters.
6. If the indoor pipeline is already filled with gas, if indoor gas leakage is found, the gas valve in front of the meter should be closed, the indoor doors and windows should be opened for ventilation, and all behaviors that may cause sparks such as opening of electrical switches are prohibited.