Aluminum-plastic pipe can be classified according to the purpose, there are ordinary drinking water pipes, high temperature resistant pipes, and gas pipes. The characteristics and uses of various types of pipes are as follows:
① Aluminum-plastic composite pipe for ordinary drinking water: white L mark, applicable scope: pipes for domestic water, condensate, oxygen, compressed air, and other chemical liquids.
② Aluminum-plastic composite pipe for high temperature resistance: red R mark, mainly used for hot water and heating piping system with long-term working temperature of 95℃.
③ Aluminum-plastic composite pipe for gas: yellow Q mark, mainly used to transport natural gas, liquefied gas, and coal gas pipeline systems.
④ During the pipeline construction, the corresponding material requirements must be me
What is aluminum-plastic pipe afraid of?
1. Fear of freezing. All plastic pipes are afraid of freezing. If the pipe freezes and melts again, the expansion force specifies that all plastic pipes will burst, and aluminum-plastic pipes are no exception.
2. Afraid of breaking. All plastic pipes are afraid of large-angle bending, because they are aluminum-plastic, it is generally no problem to bend 90 degrees.
3. Fear of fakes. From the perspective of raw materials, the thickness and quality of the aluminum strip, the quality of the internal and external plastic materials, and the quality of the adhesive glue are all important. Any problem in any link may lead to problems such as low compressive strength of the pipe and delamination of aluminum and plastic. .
4. Afraid of smashing. No amount of pipes can withstand hammers and stones.
5. Afraid of the sun. Plastic tubes will age quickly if they are exposed for a long time.
Compared with other pipe materials, the development of aluminum-plastic composite pipe in China is quite mature, with complete product standards and application specifications, and is widely accepted by the market.