Our threaded gas pipes are composed of three layers. An aluminum medium layer is inserted between two polyethylene layers to prevent oxygen and flames from entering the pipes. We have size from 16-32mm, and we accept OEM, custom.
There are some its advantages.
1) Corrosion resistance, long service life, suitable for transporting natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas and coal gas;
2) The inner wall is smooth, the flow capacity is large, and the gas flow rate can reach 20m/s, saving operating costs;
3) Good wear resistance and wear resistance;
4) Good low-temperature impact resistance, can be used safely in the temperature range of -20-40 degrees, and construction in winter will not be affected;
5) The hot melt (or electric melt) connection is convenient and reliable, and the construction and maintenance are simple (the gas can be kept in the meantime);
6) It is fully suitable for traditional excavation construction methods and new non-excavation technologies such as pipe jacking, directional drilling, lining pipe, pipe splitting, and submersion;
7) Polyethylene raw materials only contain two elements of carbon and hydrogen, which are harmless to the environment and are environmentally friendly.